Saturday, April 16, 2016

First Impression of Spring Anime 2016

Since the new season has started and I've watched quite a bit anime this season. I'm going to share my thoughts which anime series that I'll be watching this season (despite of me haven't watched a lot of anime in previous seasons lol XP)

So. without further a due, let's jam!

Honestly this season has more diversity/variation of genre compared to the last season, last season we had a lot of your-typical-light-novel-anime-adaptation-that-has-an-OP-or-too-edgy-for-you-main-character-that-a-lot-of-the-female-character-on-that-anime-fall-for-him-for-absolutely-no-reason

and this season we have Hundred 
Hundred

Someone told me that there's a reason why it is called "Hundred", because there are hundreds of this kind of anime series. lol

nope, I won't watch this hahahaha

*starting up with a very bad joke XP


Flying Witch

Flying witch is on my watch list and I've watched the first episode of it, it's been a while that we have a very good slice of life anime since Non Non Biyori, this anime has the same vibe to it. The animation is stunningly beautiful! Props to J.C Staff! If you love Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&, or Non Non Biyori, I think you should watch it! it's really tranquil, silly, and more importantly heart warming to watch!

Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Have you ever played Phonix Wright : Ace Attorney games? This is the anime adaptation of the first game! I've watched the first episode and it was...ok.....I guess.. it's quite faithful to the first game and it might bring you nostalgia to those who've played it. But the animation is just so-so (that is to be expected from A-1 Pictures seriously ^_^;) and the opening song is just so meh, but the ending song is good though. I'm not really sure that I will continue watch this anime again.. I'd recommend you for those who haven't watched the anime or played the game, just watch the Live action movie! It's very hilarious! XD

Joker's Game
I haven't watched it, but since it's a seinen series, definitely going to watch it! It looks promising since Production I.G made this series!



Kiznaiver

Here's another anime by Studio TRIGGER! well the last anime they made is Ninja Slayer the animation which is quite........bizarre hahaha! But the premise is quite promising, *yes I haven't watched it yet XP. I've read the synopsis and there's a kizuna system where they share wounds....
that is very interesting. they made a pun between "Kizu" which means wound and "Kizuna" which means bonds. So yeah, I'm intrigued with that concept, so I'll definitely check this series out!

Sakamoto desu ga?/I'm Sakamoto. you know?

I've read the manga and it's very hilarious! And I've watched the first episode of the anime and it successfully made me laugh like a drunken seal. X'D
if you loved Nichijou or Danshi kokosei no Nichijou, you'd love this series as well!
Sakamoto is an epic swag fabulous student, and that draws attention from everybody at his school, and most of the male student hates him for it, but he always manages his way through the problem with style and cool attitude! a must watch this season! XD

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable
WHAT
A
BEAUTIFUL
XD

Yes! It's finally here! The best part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure! David Production is still handling this anime series and I'm very happy when they announced this anime! The art style is following the later arc in the manga, so it might surprise for those who didn't read the manga and just watched the anime.
"Why Jotaro suddenly looks so skinny? My god!"
Can I talk about the anime opening song? Yes, it's catchy as hell! 
again, it might bogged for those who only watched the anime
"Why is it so fun? It's not manly like it used to be! Urgh!"
dude please, Part 4 is way more fun than previous JoJo series. and it has interesting plot and intense action just like the usual! I can see that Hirohiko Araki-sensei (the author of JJBA) is trying to be explore what he can do to the series on this part, and he nailed it so hard!
and for the ending song is I Want You by Savage Garden and it fits the theme as well.
anyway, am I the only one who hears "Duwang" on the Reff of that song? lol


okay guys, that's all the list that I'm going to watch for this season, if you feel that there's another series that I should check it out, just let me know in the comments below!

This is Reikichi, signing out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment