Saturday, March 26, 2016

It's been awhile!

Hey guys! It's been....

welp


Awhile I guess hahaha!

I think this is my very first entry for 2016, hahaha! So I hope I'm not too late to say this,
*clears throat
Happy new year!
*looks at the calendar
*it's the end of march
I'm too late, don't you think? hahaha

So, I've been through quite a lot for these couple of months, but what's more important is that I'm still alive and capable of writing this blog again


I post this because I want to announce an important update,

yes, this blog is going to be revived again weekly, and I hope you guys are as excited as I am right now!
Time to catch up those anime/movies/series that I've been planned to watch last year hahaha


Couple of days ago, I watched Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice, and I'm going to review it on this blog, but I need to rewatch it again, so I think it won't come today, please look forward to it! XD


So I will post a movie anime that I just watched yesterday, which is "Bakemono no Ko" or the english title is "The Boy and The Beast"

If you feel that this post is not really visually entertaining, here, have some doge!

That's all guys, I hope you guys will enjoy my rambling or posts here!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment