Saturday, December 26, 2015

Top 5 Anime 2015

Finally we're at the end of 2015.. My god time flies...

So as you read on the title, this is my top 5 Anime that aired in 2015! I will state some rules for this ranking.
1) It's my choice, so it's not objective, it's very subjective, these are my top 5 animes that I enjoyed the most for this year's season
2) I have to watch it until the end of the episode and it has to finished airing as well. I haven't finished watching Arslan Senki and I really want to put Gundam Iron-blooded orphans, but it hasn't finished airing yet.
3) I didn't managed to watch all the anime that I plan to watch. So don't ask why "Hey why there's no Yuru Yuri San Hai! in the list?" because I haven't watch it yet. Since I've been so crazy busy this past 3 months and honestly I didn't watch a lot of anime this year T_T

So are we clear? Ok, let's jam!



5) Ore Monogatari

First of all, "Ore Monogatari!" or My Love Story is not a part of Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Kizumonogatari etc). I really enjoyed watching this because this show  really shows a  positive outcome of having a relationship with someone you love. Normally a romance comedy anime or shoujo romance heavily relies on how someone is feeling hurt when s/he can't confess his/her love to his/her loved ones or how indecisive the main protagonist *cough Ao Haru Ride cough*
And this anime is different, the main protagonist is a big ogre gorilla guy who is in love with a girl, and he misunderstood that the girl is in love with his ikemen friend but apparently the girl is in love with him.

The story is almost like Shrek. Shrek the anime or should I say. hahaha!

I really enjoyed watching this anime, but the lack of conflict might be a turn off for any body else. 

4) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure : Stardust Crusaders - Egypt arc

This is the 2nd season of Stardust Crusaders, and I really enjoyed watching it! The finale is really hype as hell! There's a lot of funny and hilarious moments, intense fights, and also  friendship that makes me feels sentimental whenever I see their group photo. T_T

It's hell of a journey, or you can say, a bizarre adventure! I really can't wait to see Part 4 next year! XD

3) One Punch Man

Yes! THIS ANIME SHOULD BE ON THE LIST! I just finished watching it yesterday and my god, the fighting animation is really really really cool and hype as hell! I read the manga before the anime project was announced. And I really like the manga, I laughed a lot on this, I feel thrilled with the awesome battle scenes, and also I also shed manly tears on my favorite arc. The opening song is my favorite anisong for this year! Thanks to Madhouse studio who made this anime with amazing quality! 

2) Shirobako

Have you ever wondered how does it feel like working on Anime industry in Japan? Well, this anime is your perfect answer! I watched this anime when I was still looking for a job and until I managed to get my current job right now, so I can relate a lot to this anime! I can feel the struggle of looking for a job and get rejected over and over again. And also the struggle of facing a client who wants to change before d-day and makes you have to make things from the scratch again. Yes, it's really hectic! For those who always say "Where's my 2nd season anime!?" well, watch this anime first, so you can understand that it's not easy to make an anime series. PA Works really makes a great job on making this anime! 


1) Kekkai Sensen

Kekkai Sensen, my god this anime, I really missed the times when you watch the anime and you just enjoyed the anime like this. It's really chaotic and fun to watch! You see a group of badass people who kick some ass! The engaging and fun story telling, love-able character, awesome animation, awesome BGM, and also the super catchy ending song, what's not to love from this anime?
If you loved Durarara! or Bacanno! type of anime, you'll love this anime as well! And the ending makes me want for more! 

Some honorable mention anime : 
Gangsta : this anime cliffhanger ending is killing me, and knowing the fact that the studio who made this anime, Manglobe went to bankrupt, makes me even sad, will be any other studio wants to continue their work? I highly doubt it since manly anime like this is not really selling compared to moe/ecchi anime. 
Arslan Senki : I just watched 3 eps of it, and I really liked this anime! I watched the OVA (the old one) and the story is really engaging and I loved the kingdom setting. 
Gintama : Well, this anime is a hilarious one, and now it's entering the serious arc! And I heard that the manga is going to end next year! Damn, didn't expect that this awesomely hilarious manga is going to end T_T

That's it guys my top 5 anime of 2015, do you agree with me or do you disagree with me? Let me know on the comments below! I really want to know other's opinion and I might have missed some good anime this year. haha

Happy holidays from me! This is Reikichi, signing out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment