Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hey There!

Hey there! Welcome to my blog! My name is Reikichi, a grown ass man who still love watching movie or anime, reading manga/comic, and play some games! Talk about being a grown up lol
I’m a full-time marketing researcher. So when I do things, I do it for research purposes hehehe

This blog will be filled with my ramblings about various stuffs, but mostly will be about anime/manga/movie that is worth reviewed for me.. I’m basically an easy to pleased person and easily entertained over something. And hopefully my entry will entertain you as well X)
Here’s a list of my favorites:
My favorite anime (not ranked) : Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Madoka Magica, Evangelion, Steins:Gate, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Ping Pong the Animation, Cowboy Bebop, Great Teacher Onizuka
Favorite Food : basically all kinds of food, except durian and toge. I hate both of that
Favorite Movie : The Dark Knight. Inception, there’s a lot to cover seriously when I talk about movie
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Monster Hunter, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros.
That’s all of list of my favorites!

Btw, I have a girlfriend and she has a blog as well, go check her out here!

4 comments: